Spring cleaning: A new home for ELA resources

You noticed it. I noticed it. It needed to be done. In one short week of online learning, Google Classroom got far too cluttered to be easily navigated. I removed most daily updates and put reorganized learning resources here on the ELA blog. At the "ELA Resources" link you will find everything from PDFs and audio of Chains to helpful vocabulary to figurative language definitions. Big thanks to those of you who suggested reorganizing!

From now on, I will be posting class updates and materials in this space. Google Classroom will be used mainly for assignments that need to be turned in and perhaps a few other things. I will link new updates at the top of Classroom so you see them. You can also subscribe to this blog with your school email.

First update: 
  • A reminder that the Chains ch. 6-10 quiz is due Sunday night.
  • I will post next week's quiz (ch. 11-15) Monday morning, along with a Wednesday discussion question. 
  • I will likely post a nonfiction reading on the role of Colonial women because it pertains to this section of the novel.

As always, please email me if you have questions. Keep up the good work!
Mr. A

Comments