Office Hours

Happy Monday!
Thanks to all who read and signed off on my Grading Policy for Remote Learning in ELA. As of this morning, there are 6 graded assignments in PowerSchool, and I am currently grading last week's assignment, the final analysis questions for Chains.

In my eternal quest to make remote learning more user friendly, I have added office hours that I will keep through the end of the school year:

  • Monday: 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
  • Tuesday: 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
  • Wednesday: 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
  • Thursday: 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
  • Friday: 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
The purpose of this schedule is to provide students and parents/guardians with consistent two-hour blocks when you can reach me. (Of course, you can still reach out any time and I will respond as quickly as possible, as I have been doing since all this began.) To reach me:
Here's a video explaining the assignments for the week. 
The week's assignments are here.
Have a great day!

Comments